My Nine Lives Plus One

I am writing these thoughts about my childhood and how I was raised for my children and grandchildren. Kids, you never knew your great grandparents, nor your paternal grandfather, Elmo John Riddle, and I believe from these stories I write for you from the time I was born to Elmo & Nadine Martin Riddle, you may understand why Mom and Nana is the way she is! I love you, Tiffany, Mark, Tristen and Bryce--you are my everything!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Life After 70 Has Its Distractions

So, I started writing again after almost a year and found that I had not published my last piece about Uncle Homer.  I started to delete it but after reading it again, I realized how important this wonderful man was in my life and I wish never to forget those wonderful memories.  
Now my posts are out of sync but so am I lately and that just goes to show how distractions happen after 70.
Some day after I'm gone from this world, Maybe someone will write about me, perhaps one of my grandchildren or someone I have known briefly or for a lifetime..  But if not, I know I have been a good person and have loved and been loved.
Therefore, if distractions become too much of problem with my writing, I shall continue to make the best of it and "blog" on doing my utmost in putting together those almost faded memories that are so important to us as we age.
Oops! It's time to finish this coffee, get dressed and head to the gym...... (more about that later on)!

No comments:

Post a Comment